Insomnitol™ is a blend of botanicals, nutrients, and neurotransmitter precursors designed to support quality, restful sleep. By providing nutritional support for calm brain activity, Insomnitol™ helps promote the body’s natural ability to fall asleep and stay asleep.**
Key ingredients include botanicals that support nervous system function, PharmaGABA® (a proprietary form of GABA), L-theanine, melatonin, 5-HTP, and pyridoxal-5- phospate (activated form of vitamin B6).
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day 30-60 minutes before bedtime, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
For the natural promotion of quality sleep
Insomnitol™ is a formulary blend of botanicals, nutrients, neurotransmitters, and neurotransmitter precursors designed to support quality sleep. By encouraging the calming of brain activity, Insomnitol™ helps not only with the ability to get to sleep, but also to stay asleep. Now clinicians can get all of the various interventions typically used in natural promotion of quality sleep in one product, improving patient convenience and compliance.
• Serve as a sleep aid and general relaxant without causing sleep hangover
• Provide a natural sedative effect without causing morning drowsiness
• Reduce generalized anxiety symptoms
• Improve pain tolerance in chronic pain syndromes, increasing the ability to sleep through the night
Key ingredients include:
• Blend of safe nervine botanicals known for their relaxant properties and ability to reduce tension and promote sleep, without causing morning grogginess
• PharmaGABA™ — a new, proprietary form of GABA (body's main calming neurotransmitter), naturally manufactured through a fermentation process and considered more effective than other traditional, chemically produced synthetic forms of GABA
• L-theanine for support of calming neurotransmitter production, clinically proven to reduce stress and improve the quality of sleep
• Melatonin — a hormone whose main role is in the control of the circadian (day/night) rhythms. Its production should peak at night and is instrumental for maintaining quality sleep patterns. Melatonin production declines significantly with age, often causing sleep difficulties associated with aging.
• 5-HTP — precursor to serotonin, supports further melatonin production during the night to help with staying asleep
• Pyridoxal-5-phospate (activated form of vitamin B6) — helpful in the conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin (5-HT)
Who Should Take Insomnitol™?
Insomnitol™ is ideal for those experiencing difficulty getting to sleep, or staying asleep through the night.