Eniva® Probiotic+™ is a nutraceutical supplement designed to support the health and comfort of the digestive system and overall body function.* It contains BOTH prebiotic and probiotic components. Prebiotics are a special type of soluble fiber generally used by the Probiotics—or good bacteria—as fuel. These good bacteria, in turn, produce substances that help establish intestinal balance and serve as a healthy nutrition source for the colon’s own flora.
- 50 billion CFU per serving (versus 20 billion in prior version).
- 10 strains (versus 6 in the prior version). Maximum strains are ideal.
- Patented Release Capsule which protects through the stomach acid, until the capsule can reach the intestines where it then will release (the intestines is the ideal destination for release.)
- Sunfiber® – high-value patented Prebiotic.
- It does not require refrigeration.
- Slightly smaller bottle, to save space in your cupboard.
- Aids in maintaining a healthy balance of intestinal flora.*
- Helpful bacteria aids balanced digestive and intestinal environments for proper nutrient absorption.*
- Assists health during occasional GI distress.*
- Supports bowel regularity.*
- Helps maintain colon health.*
- Encourages healthy beneficial bacteria.*
- Supports immune health.*
Probiotic+ has been manufactured and formulated with care. This advanced formula of the probiotic lactobacillus is delivered in easy-to-swallow, all-natural, vegetable capsules designed for rapid breakdown and use by the body. Vegan-friendly capsules and exceptional seals are all quality features that help protect the beneficial contents inside. Order great probiotics for adults on our website today!
Eniva Health Probiotic+ is...
- Soy Free
- Zero Sugar
- No Wheat, No Eggs
- No artificial flavors
Ingredients include: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactococcus Lactis, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Breve, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Bifidobacterium Longum, Lactobacillus Casei, FOS (fructooligosaccharides), Guar Fiber