Eniva® Full Spectrum™ Vitamin C Liquid Concentrate provides the essential human nutrient of Vitamin C in concentrated liquid form. And, the natural ORANGE TASTE is fantastic! This fast-acting, the liquid formula contains Vitamin C from a blend of sources, including whole-food-based components. The Full Spectrum combination supports the body's general health and vital immune functions.*
The Next Generation of Liquid Vitamin C Supplement
– Whole food based philosophy providing Full Spectrum sources of Vitamin C and natural nutrient cofactors, along with isolated Vitamin C nutrient components.
– Just the way Mother Nature intended! Powerful 300 mg per serving (500% of RDA).
Various Sources of Vitamin C:
• Acerola Berry Extract
• Rosemary Extract
• Orange Extract
• Citrus Bioflavonoids
Delicious Natural Orange Citrus Flavor
– The new and all-natural Orange Citrus taste is sure to be a pleaser.
– Non-GMO, gluten-free, no artificial colors, no sugar, and environmentally friendly!
– Each product bears the Eniva Nutraceutics Quality Certified stamp.
Vitamin C Full Spectrum Biodynamix Blend
• Provides Vitamin C from Nature-Based Sources
• Nutrient Cofactors to Help Vitamin C Work Better
• Specialized Nature-Based Components for Stabilizing Vitamin C in Solution
Powders and tablets are not bioavailable. Eniva Nutraceutics Full-spectrum Liquid Vitamin C offers liquid fast results with rapid absorption and bioavailability.*
• Powerful nature-based formula
• Great natural taste
• New bottle and label
Every cupboard should have Eniva's Full Spectrum Liquid Vitamin C when the body needs additional Immune nutrients to help the body stay strong.* Each serving contains 300 mg of concentrated, high potency, easily and quickly absorbed LIQUID Vitamin C.
Did you know… Vitamin C is great for JOINTS!* It supports healthy collagen and joint movement.* If you are taking Eniva joint products, try adding a daily dose of Eniva Full Spectrum Vitamin C!
• Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins, such as Vitamin C, may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.*
Aqueous Stabilization™: Eniva's liquid proprietary nutrient stabilization process.
No Artificial Colors or Flavors
• Gluten Free
• Diabetic Friendly
• Vegetarian Friendly
• No Fish Ingredients
• No Irradiation
• No Pasteurization
• Cold Processed
Directions: Adults: 1.5 Teaspoons daily. Shake well before using.
Recommendations: May combine with 8 ounces of water/juice.
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Refrigerate upon receipt and after opening.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken/missing. Do not consume if allergic to components found within the product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescription medications, have an ongoing medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or under age 14, consult a doctor before use. Isolated minerals or nutrients are best taken as part of a well-balanced diet and broad supplement program. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.